TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Current employees of Barloworld and its affiliates are not eligible for participation.
- Political organisations, political groups, or organisations or officials related to any politician, to the campaign of any candidate for elected office or in support of any elected official, either directly or indirectly through a third party, will not be eligible for participation.
- Organisations and projects with a history of mismanagement of funds or whose grants have been suspended due to mismanagement of funds or maladministration are not eligible for participation.
- If your business’s sole operations are alcohol-related i.e. tavern, shebeen, bottle store or pub, you will not be eligible for participation.
- If your business or project’s primary operations are sex, gaming, gambling, tobacco or illegal activities, it will not be eligible for participation.
- If your business or project is a franchise: you are a franchisor or franchisee etc. you may not enter the programme.
- If the project requires sponsorship for an event, a launch, a conference, a forum, a seminar, a party or a fundraising function, or land and building acquisitions, it may not enter.
- If you require a bursary, a scholarship, an internship, or funding in the form of studies, exchange programmes or textbooks, you will not be eligible for participation.
- Organisations that unfairly discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability are not eligible for participation.
- Large-scale infrastructure projects that are the responsibility of national, provincial or local government will not be considered eligible for participation.
- Conferences and individual research projects are not eligible for participation.
- Open to South African citizens only.
Applicants must note the following:
- Only South African citizens are eligible to apply
- Organisation must in existence for at least 1 year
- The social enterprise must serve marginalised and previously disadvantaged communities
- The social enterprise must blend "for profit" and "for social impact"
- Please refer to Section 7*: Glossary in order to complete the form
- Please refer to Section 8 for Terms and conditions
- Fill in all sections of the form for it to be valid
- Incomplete forms will not be considered
- A monitoring and evaluation systems to measure the impact of their intervention programmes within identified communities would be an advantage
NOTE: All entrants understand and agree that:
- This document has legal consequences and that if they do not understand its contents or implications; they will request Barloworld to explain it to them before signing; and
- They understand that Barloworld does not accept any liability in connection with their participation in the programme